Thursday, December 14, 2006

Misplaced

Its been a while, but here we go again!

I feel that everything is misplaced.
Day by day I stumble around on this world.
I'm trying to find a relaxing stance and look it over.
But there is ALWAYS something that does NOT feel right.
I can live with it, ofcourse, yes, I hold on.
I'm strong, right?

Probably stronger than most people...

I actually choose to live with the burden of KNOWNING.
How does that sound? Confident? YES.
I dare to face fact that I know more because I realise
that we LACK certain knowledge.

We don't know what happens when we die.
But that does not scare me.
No sir!
It even makes me curious...

What is it that makes people afraid of the unknown?
If you are frightened of dying, then WHY??
Why don't you experience misplaced feelings?
If you cannot accept a simple part of life.
Dying is part of living. Accept it!
It is just a simple transfer. Out of body.

If you want to feel the pain that comes
with your body forever, be my guest...
But I'll happily accept that one day,
my flesh will be gone.

And I wonder, as the seasons change,
as the days pass by, as my life "happens",

Will I ever feel in place?
 

No comments: