Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger....bitch.

So many years I walked alone,
This path on earth a burden.
I didn't see the beauty,
I couldn't understand these ways.

How fate smiled cruel on me.
I was hurt over and over again.
It took the best of me.
Fighting to survive the days.

On my own in the dark.
The light had parted from my way.
For this time that seemed to never end.
I wanted to escape it all.

I planned to depart from this world.
In my blindness I couldn't think clear.
I was so close to ending it for good.
I wouldn't survive another fall.

But I crawled out from this pit.
Surviving my own cures.
Even though I was skeptic.
I went looking for a better life.

Now this period is over.
I'm glad I carried on.
When everything was broken.
I found a way to survive.

Now I'm free to walk my own way.
I feel more powerful than ever.
You can't bring me down anymore.
I won't be pushed back to hell.

Fuck the things you said.
I hate you more than ever now.
I know I am better than you.
No matter what you tell.


1 comment:

MementoMori said...

"smoking the whacko tabacko" eh?
You're one to talk ;)