Friday, November 17, 2006

¿Communication Problem?

Im starting to feel like a stranger on this earth.

Every single day there are new things, stuff that doesn't feel like it belongs to my life.

Whenever I read the news paper, there are always three or more articles that disturb me for some reason, they feel weird. It's like the trigger some chemical reaction in my brain that makes me feel weird, angry, agressive or sometimes even sad. I wonder what this world is heading for. I realise I am one of very few who feels there is something wrong. I feel it every day. Maybe it is just my bored brain playing tricks on me..... But I don't think so. There is something more.

I think If you read my previous post you'll have a better idea of what im talking about.

Im feeling perverted. My mind comes up with stuff that does not fit in most of your worlds. And I am unable to explain in mere words what it is. I guess my real problem is that communicating through words is too limited for the stuff I come up with. I must find another way.....

No comments: