Saturday, October 28, 2006

Detached from this world

Once again I feel so far away from this world. 
Haunted by a pain I cannot overcome.

But I do not really mind right now. 
For what is better to get a good overview of 
everything when you are detached from the world?
Now I see things like most people do not see them. 
Because I am forced to change perspective.
I listen to music and it calms me down. 
I feel truly happy now.
It is amazing how I can feel so emotional because of this music.
I get this warm euphoric feeling inside. 
My pain is causing adrenaline to rush through my body.
Nothing feels better than a sweet kick of adrenaline.
And this music is certainly helping. 
Agressive beats and lyrics provide me with even more adrenaline.
Did I mention how adrenaline helps versus pain?
So in a way, my state of mind and health enables
me to get adrenaline rushes a lot, basically,
I am an adrenaline junky.

Music:
"I am your future, so don't you EVER talk to me that way again"
---"dead bodies"

Yes, I gotta love tactical sekt.

http://www.last.fm/user/Eleison/

No comments: